Applications will be placed in order of receipt for September 2023 flight
Honor Flight of Central Oregon (HFCO) recognizes our Korean War and Vietnam veterans for their sacrifices and dedication by flying them to Washington D.C. to see their Memorial at no cost.
Top priority is given to Korean War veterans and terminally ill veterans from any era.
In order for Honor Flight of Central Oregon (HFCO) to achieve this goal, guardians fly with every veteran on flights providing assistance and helping veterans with a safe, memorable and rewarding trip. For what you and your comrades have given to our country, please consider this a small token of appreciation from all of us at Honor Flight of Central Oregon (HFCO).
- Served anywhere in uniform between September 1, 1939 to September 2, 1945 (WWII Era, 1st priority)
- Served anywhere in uniform between June 25, 1950 to January 31, 1955 (Korea Era, 1st priority)
- Served anywhere in uniform between February 28, 1961 and May 7, 1975 (Vietnam Era, 2nd priority)
- Be physically able to travel
- Live in Deschutes, Jefferson or Crook County (includes all of Warm Springs Reservation)
- Have not been to Washington D.C. before to see the Korean war Monument or Vietnam Wall Monument
You can also contact us at: Georgea Edwards: Cell: 503-913-8483, email: email@example.com.