Honor Flight of Central Oregon (HFCO) recognizes our Korean War and Vietnam veterans for their sacrifices and dedication by flying them to Washington D.C. to see their Memorial at no cost.
Top priority is given to Korean War veterans and terminally ill veterans from any era.
In order for Honor Flight of Central Oregon (HFCO) to achieve this goal, guardians fly with every veteran on flights providing assistance and helping veterans with a safe, memorable, and rewarding trip. For what you and your comrades have given to our country, please consider this a small token of appreciation from all of us at Honor Flight of Central Oregon (HFCO). Note: Guardians must be one generation removed from the veteran. Veterans will be assigned a guardian if the veteran does not have one.
- Served anywhere in uniform between September 1, 1939, to September 2, 1945 (WWII Era, 1st priority)
- Served anywhere in uniform between June 25, 1950, to January 31, 1955 (Korea Era, 1st priority)
- Served anywhere in uniform between February 28, 1961, and May 7, 1975 (Vietnam Era, 2nd priority)
- Be physically able to travel.
- Live in Deschutes, Jefferson, or Crook County (includes all of Warm Springs Reservation)
- Have not been to Washington D.C. before to see the Korean war Monument or Vietnam Wall Monument
Effective May 2025, TSA will require certain forms of identification for airline travel (ie, Real ID). Access the TSA website here https://www.tsa.gov/real-id to ensure you have an approved ID.
You can also contact us at: Georgea Edwards | (C) 503-913-8483 (E) HonorFlightCO@gmail.com